Skateboarding Made Simple Volume 2: Manuals (Digital Download)
SKATEBOARDING MADE SIMPLE VOL 2 MANUALS FULL INSTANT VIDEO DOWNLOAD!
Download instantly after purchasing!*
Braille Skateboarding proudly introduces the second volume in the Skateboarding Made Simple Series which is all about my personal favorite skateboard tricks – MANUALS!
I chose manuals to be second in the series not only because they are my favorite, but also because, in the grand Skateboarding layout, they are generally easier than ledges and rails. I want it to be an easy step up from learning the basic flatground tricks from the first SMS video. Manual Pads are easy to find at most skateboard parks (or even right in front of your local super market). It requires significantly more skill to hit the edge of a ledge or rail than it does to ollie up onto a flat surface. That is why I say manuals are next in line after having learned your basic flatground tricks with “Skateboarding Made Simple Volume 1.”
Skateboarding Made Simple Volume 2, “Manuals” is a complete how-to manual tutorial video! Each trick is broken down into steps. After getting each step down, you will be able to learn and put together the whole trick. The tricks are set up in the proper learning order from easiest to hardest. The video is 1 hour and 6 minutes long and covers the following tricks:
- How to Balance on your Skateboard
- Manuals – including how to ollie in and out
- Nose Manuals – including how to ollie in and nollie out
- Manual frontside 180
- Manual backside 180
- Nose Manual Frontside 180
- Nose Manual Backside 180
- Manual Pop Shove it
- Manual Frontside Pop Shove it
- Nose Manual Frontside Shove it
- Nose Manual Shove it
- Kickflip Manual
- Kickflip Nose Manual
- Manual Kickflip
- Nose Manual Kicklip
- Progressing on your Manuals from here
* Please note that download links work much better on a computer or laptop! If you would like to watch the videos on your phone or tablet, we recommend downloading the videos to your computer first and then transferring them to your chosen device. If you don’t have access to a computer or laptop and you want to download the files to an iPhone or iPad you have to make sure that downloads are set to download to the device (not iCloud) as download links will not work if targeted to the cloud. On your phone head to Settings > Safari > Downloads > On my iPhone to select this setting. Once the files are downloaded you can transfer them to the cloud if you wish 🙂
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.